Saturday, September 15, 2007

tHx GuYs!!!

hey...tumn~~thankssss guys...very much indeed..lian yu is now extremely gam tong..wanna cry d..

thAnkssss!!!!!!!!!!!

dis time it REALLY WORKS!!!!i mean..after wat seemed lk a hundred of years..u noe..d video (my birthday present..thx 2 subzero..)finally can load ..its lk miracle..coz i felt lk i hav switched on d pc 4 thousands of times..looking blankly at my so called BIRTHDAY PRESENT video..hoping dat d red line down there can actually move a bit..pity me...

d 1st time i saw d video was on my very special day..september 11..my birthday..honestly..i didn expect much ...(except some'happy birthday'songs )from u guys..u noe..i mean subzero..

then..when we were in d stadium.....

shiak came grinning brightly n telling me that SUBZERO actually prepared a present 4 me...woooohooo!!!! in my head i pictured something lk a pencilbox..or some sort of presents lk dat...lame right??!!!..i noe..

surprisingly..

after d bell rang..it was actually d first period..we were supposed 2 b in class 4 chinese lesson..but ..shiak, siang n miang mysteriously brought me to d computer lab.. quite surprised..i mean..i haven been into d computer lab 4 many times..d whole place n d expressions of 3 of them made d whole thing even more weird n mysterious..i mean ...we were supposed 2 be in class..but we were there.........................

miang took out d cd n i watched d video..i mean ..its not perfect..coz there was lk some problems with d speaker..but d background song was clearly heard..n dat itself made me almost wanna cry..

now dat i saw d real video..with d sounds all perfect..d quakings of my voice clearly sounded..not that d one i saw d 1st time was fake...but i honestly thought dat d speaker at d school lab had d problem at d right place , at d right time...u noe...with all quakings here n there..it s gonna spoil d whole thing..haha..

d video is DAMN FUNNY!!!! im gonna play it over n over again..when my family is not around of course...or they ll think im seriously self-obsessed..as siang said..

thanks again ..guys...jus 2 let u guys noe..dis is my best birthday ever!!!yeah!!!

by duckie..tumn~~

5 comments:

SubZerO said...

ur welcum duckie!
wad are frens for?
lol
just make sure u get me something good for my birthday next year.
U noe. a new hp. or a bicycle. or better roller blades. OOO!! I've always wanted one of those!

rmb ya. XD

-sy-

Anonymous said...

haha..but i th this video is more meaningful than presents which u buy for ppl worr... xD

yup.. duckie..what r frens for?? frens forever!!! xD subzero.. TUMN~~~ xD xD

miang.

SubZerO said...

video is more meaningful la. but quite mahuan to do. duwan mahuan u guys mah. so buy presents easier rite.. hehe

-sy-

SubZerO said...

yier..
siang so lui bin 1 er..
haah..
told u not 2 use sy..
if u use dis,i wont be able 2 recognise u liao la..
aiyo..
use either siang or horse or sumthing la..
tumn~~

duckie

SubZero said...

sy is easier to type mah.
kla. i change.

-GOH-