Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy Birthday LIAN YU!!

Haha.
feeling guilty leh.
talked about me til like dat i still posted a blog to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Actually it's alrite la. How long have you known me d har?! I'm not that small gas.
Besides, this IS the way we talk.

BUT..
there're SOME things i have to make it clear about.

  1. I DO NOT neigh. I neigh only when you guys asked me to.
  2. I DO NOT act like a horse. That's only when I go down the stairs where i tend to "gallop"
  3. I DO NOT have adam's apple. but luckily you said it's coz i'm fit and thin.(haha..)

At least you said i'm YENG.. (bwahaha)
And I NOE i have dark skin, man! I dun hate it nor am I proud of it. The only thing I love about my dark skin is I look fit and sportwoman-ish. lol

Anyway.
Here's your birthday present!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
again.



I slept at 3am just to do this for you
Hope You Enjoy it!!

-siang-

No comments: