Wednesday, September 12, 2007

12/9/07

Today's my mom's birthday. To all PCGHS students. Yes. It's Pn. Chan's birthday. And to Subzero..Yes. it's 1 day after zero member Duckie's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

My dad forgot all about it until after my tuition which is around 10.15pm. At first he asked me why my mom's feeling so tired today, which i answered "I dunno..". Then i asked him whether he bought a cake for mom and he was like "It's today? no wonder.." o.O (I'm guessing my m
om got angry at him) And suddenly, he drove really really fast because i told him no cake shops will open til this late(haha) and i think he got panicked. We drove around but no cake shop was open. EXCEPT...Haagen Daaz. hehehehe...So we popped in to see if there's anything nice and finally, my dad bought an ice-cream strawberry cheesecake. It costs RM128!! (haha..who asked him to forget my mom's birthday. punishment!) We're so lucky..I mean..My mom's so lucky.

The cake.

Besides the Haagen Daaz cake, my mom also got a lot of other presents from VERSÉ Enterprise as it was our AGM today. She won a lucky draw and got souveniers from us.
Win Chen also gave her a "birthday present". it was a lantern that w
e used for our performance for AGM, that was also bought by mom. hmm..irony.

I feel bad for not giving my mom any presents. I never give presents to my parents. It's just our tradition. I'll try to change though.


p.s. I realized i can last the whole day in school, 8am-7pm with only this m
uch water. Cool huh?


-siang-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhahahah
emmm address me as okui la next time lol!(or okui leng lui/rock chew pun boleh)
c?????
pn chan said me cute a!!!
hahahhahahha
r my lantern her 1st present tat day?
woooohoooooooo!!!
markah insentif pn chan!;p

SubZero said...

i'll tell my mom abt d insentif.
haha!
ya la. after i post the blog only i realized " i jz called okui win chen"
lol