Sunday, October 12, 2008

Woohoo!!!

haha. thanks to mingli, I really like saying WOOHOO now.

It's been a while since I on9. Why?? lazy loh.. Damn...I'm getting lazier and lazier these days, I'm SO not prepared for SPM.
Anyway.. my point of writing this post is....

I'm getting my P-license on Tuesday!! WOOHOO!!!

Just passed the driving test last Thursday. And I CAN"T WAIT to get my license!! then I can drive Subzero around whenever i want and wherever we want.(since I'm the only one that can drive now. ^^) Sweet sweet freedom, here i come...

But still have to pass PPP.
What's PPP??? Parents' Probation Period, as ernie calls it. It's the time after u get your license and your parents do not trust you driving by yourself and have to sit beside u. Ernie still hasn't pass her PPP yet even after a month.

But who cares.. I'm still pumped I'm gonna drive! WOOHOO!!

oh ya. and good luck blurbear for your driving lesson on Monday. (haha..so slow..MUAHAHA..)

goh

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!! i think ur PPP ll b longer than others..haha..next time can drive me around!!! woohooo!!!

duckie

Anonymous said...

congratulations and celebrations!
i also nt yet passed my PPP.
about five mnths already!! haa!!

Anonymous said...

really?? so long meh..
i was hoping a week then can d. lol

duckie: yea..i can fetch u guys around.. woohoo!!

g

Anonymous said...

hahaha..siao la u guys.keep saying woohoo!!

goh gi!i th ur PPP will take even longer than my airen's. maybe even until 2010 when we come back to msia.lmao.

Anonymous said...

bo ko leng one week e! haha
bt i think after spm den i cn drive d..because my elder sis also like that^^

Anonymous said...

pai SI!!
i'm a very GOOD driver k.
PPP?? CHEH! no problem 1..

g

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!! hope so..but i agree with miang..mayb till wawasan 2020still not yet finish ko..haha..woohoo!

duckie

Anonymous said...

omg.hahhaa..vision 2020.double celebration.gagasan murni negara n goh's gagasan memandu.LOL.

Anonymous said...

PPP........

T__T....

why oh why....


PPP....

ernie

Anonymous said...

nearly longgar a motorbike, with a kid on it some more during my 1st PPP.
cham la..maybe it's take longer than i thought, but NOT til wawasan 2020!!

g

Anonymous said...

HAHH who was laughing at me for the dog incident harrr. tsk gohgi ur a threat to kiddies on the road!! ;p i lagi lame p pun belum pass grrr =.= LOL kill saya mia attendance sia...hahhha


pi

yingjieliow said...

WOOHOO. gohgi somemore wish me luck ar. slow? HAHAHA at least i finish my maths homework faster thatn you! BOO.

Anonymous said...

wth. kill u man...

g