Friday, October 31, 2008

Friends Forever


I LOVE this photo SO SO much!

I just wanna say I love you guys so much!
Can't believe we're parting ways soon. It's just too quick. Everything happens in just a blink of an eye. And truly, I want to spend so much more time with you guys...

But I'm sure our friendship will be forever! I'll miss all the great times we had together, doing siao siao things, laughing at lame lame stuffs, and I'll always remember these wonderful memories. SUBZERO FOREVER!!!

Thank you guys, for making my high school life so joyous and unforgettable.



lotsa love from
the forever blurest
Gohgi


p.s. Mingli obviously looks like she just cried. haha! and oh ya. the shadow is actually ernie. thanks for such a nice photo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOO that pic is sooo nice!! the fei word samo macam...extra glitter!! :D



piyi

Anonymous said...

awww..such a touching post..sobxxxx..we're parting ways..aw mannnn..cant believe it..next time no subzero d la..how??!!!it'll feel so weird going to sch without subzero there..aih aih aih.feeling lk crying d..

LOVE U GUYS! n i mean LOOOOVVVEEEEE =)

Anonymous said...

si gui gohgi!!all of us cried ok!! it's juz tt on my face.d colour takes a longer time to go away maa..aihh.