Friday, March 28, 2008

tagged

001. Real name: Goh Sim Ying
002. Nickname: goh, gohgi, sim, horse, elephant.. yea..thx a lot guys = =
003. Married: Nope
004. Male or female: Female
005. High school: PCGHS
008. College: A-levels in Disted i guess. Definitely no Form6!
010. Short or long hair: Shoulder length
015. Are you a health freak: I guess not. I drink extremely little water that i think i can survive in a dessert without water.
016. Height: 170! i wish. Just a FEW cm til there.
017. Do you have a crush on someone: Dunno...
018. Do you like yourself: Yea..definitley.
019. Righty/lefty: Righty
020. Surgery: No
021. Piercing: One on each ear lobe. Thinking of having another 2 on my left one after i graduate.
022. Person you see in the morning: Myself (through the mirror 1st thing in the morning), then my maid, then my mom, then classmates.
023. Award: The blurest girl in school??
024. Sport you join: Rhythmic gymnastics!! used to though. Now netball.
025. Pet: urghh....
026. Vacation: Anywhere with huge rollercoasters
027. School : thought i answered this.
028. First crush: um.....neh........
029. Eating: woohoo! love to eat!
030. Drinking: Anything that doesn't taste like plain water.
031. I'm about to: watch tv.
032. Doing : Blogging and looking for stuffs for the interclass thingy.

Future
033. Want kids: yea.. a boy and a girl would be perfect.
034. Want to get married: yea piyi. memang kaypo.
035. Careers in mind: Rollercoaster engineer (is there such thing?)/sports doctor/dentist
036. Lips or eyes: what??
069. Hugs or kisses: Both i guess.
037. Shorter or taller: Happy with my current height. If SOMEONE agrees i'm 167....
038. Romantic or spontaneous: both
039. Sensitive or loud:both. but not as loud as mingli or ernie. hehe..
040. Trouble maker or hesitant: hesitant. I kia si.

Have you ever

041. Kissed a stranger: No
042. Drank bubbles: No
080. Lost glasses/contacts: Lost one of my contacts once when shopping with my relatives in KL. I pretend nothing happened although i was half blind that time. Scared sia sui.
o043. Ran away from home: No. Why would I when there's everything i need here.
044. Liked someone younger: Dunno
045. Liked someone older: Dunno
046. Broken someone's heart: Dunno. Most probably not anyway. I'm so kind! XD
085. Been arrested: No
047. Cried when someone died: Yea. my gramps. but just a few drops of tears coz i wasn't really close to him.

Do you believe in

048. Yourself: sometimes no.

Answer Truthfully

049. Is there one person you want to be right now: The headmistress. so i can have my revenge on THE MONSTA #2.
050. Do you believe in God: yup.

Tag 5 people:
i) Ying Jie
ii) Poh Ling
iii) Po Lin
iv) Khai Wen
v) Miang

Can I tag ppl from my own blog???

listening to ; football mad nation. again for the interclass thingy.

currently ; eating biscuits. I'm starving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheh!!! d sch's measuring scale is not accurate!! so u're NOT 167.xD
accept d fact la goh..haha..

ei..u're kinda opposite with me.xD i chose trouble maker.u chose hesitant instead..xD n i answered 'neither' for d sensitive or loud Q.u wrote 'both'.goodness.

miang.