Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm Not A frog anymore!!

I got tired of being laughed at, by my family and friends, (what kind of friends and family are u people??) especially my lil bro who knows more about politics than me (damn it.) I HATE it when he says "AIYO...jie ar.. U LIKE DAT oso dunno. hahahahaha.."
*grrrrrr*

So my dad, after having fun laughing at me, offered to give me a brief lesson on politics. So now i know more. *cheers for me* ^ ^
I know who's karpal singh, lim guan eng, samy vellu..and wad's MCA, MIC, gerakan, PKR, PAS, parlimen, DUN........bla bla bla. YAY me!!

Next time u guys see me. Try me.
*cheese*



goh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha..aisyeh..good for u..dun worry..we'll still have d chance to laugh at u..haaha..
those ppl we also know la..xD so BASIC KNOWLEDGE only..hahahaha..xD

miang.

Anonymous said...

haha..ya correct!good point! miang..

duckie

Anonymous said...

haha..thx thx.xD
ei..i saw lim guan eng!!xD lim kit siang's house is only a few doors away from mine..n when i passed by his house..i saw lim guan eng sitting in d living room with a few uncles..haha..

miang.