Friday, October 12, 2007

yo subzero~~!!!!

shiak here~~... wooo exams over d~~ hehe... i haven't been using a computer for sooooooo long... my god.. i think i'm typing really slow now. and i dun even noe how to get this thg working... arghh~~ coz my bro pi kl a year laptop oso bring sama. leave me here without a computer!!! worse: he only comes bac lk once in dunno how many mths. haih. soooo now he's bac .pua me sa ke only i can write. summore hav to take turns...
To miang, duckie, sy luv u guys~~!!!
and tis is a wonderful blog! love it~~@:)
but i tink u ppl shud post more. ppl lk me le once in a while can d. :P~~
i noe all i've written is juz crap..hehe.. till nex time i hav a pc tataz...!!!

2 comments:

SubZerO said...

The Shiakster finally speaks!
haha.

-sy-

Anonymous said...

wahh!!! FINALLY!! haha..

miang.