Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wedding

My uncle and his fiancee came to penang (together with my grandma and cousins) to take their wedding photo. Guess what weird idea they came up with.








They wore our school uniforms and took photos at my school. Ya that's right, in PCGHS. haha

Even the cameramen were laughing their ass out.


Getting in trouble.

= =


We went to the wedding studio later for the indoor photo shoot. So MANY gorgeous wedding gowns....!!!! After seeing my soon-to-be aunt wearing them, honestly, I feel like getting married too. LOL

Getting ready. She looks so excited. haha

and vualla (the sexy wedding gown)



That's what I did during the Hari Raya holidays, SHIAK..... Not killing people. Eat, shop, eat, shop and eat. Yup, that pretty much sums it up.


And sorry guys. Just reformated my pc. Don't have adobe photoshop so I can't edit our blog's bg yet. Hehe..


-goh-

5 comments:

bear said...

OH MY GOD.
THATS er... weird .

SubZerO said...

what can i say.I have a weird family.

goh

Anonymous said...

haha..d last pic her dress spread out..nice. xD

those pics taken at sch ar..i dun th need those professionals to b there lo..surely expensive ei xD summore take till 100 over pics!! hiong. can ask u to take also actually.

coz we sumtimes also take so siao mia pics mer. xD

miang.

p.s.: so how's d BG??!!!

SubZerO said...

i dun hav the adobe photoshop program. laz time borrow from u mah.
gotta wait. HEHE..

Anonymous said...

cool uncle and future aunty!!
damn funi ;p